Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oy!

Sorry.  I know it's been a couple of weeks.

We're trapped inside the house this weekend while the DC area gets hammered with what looks to be a record setting blizzard.  Thankfully, we haven't had any power issues!

We managed to talk the girls into dressing up for some new photos this weekend.  Jack got dressed up too, but after Ginger tried spiking his hair he went bananas and would have nothing to do with sitting for the camera after that.

Anyway,  here's a handful from the series...the rest can be found on my smugmug page.









....and here are a couple of the same shots with a sepia-like treatment on them....








So there ya go....I'm good for another week or two now!  ; )  

Actually, I'm sure there will be more to share a bit later this weekend once it stops snowing and we're able to get out of the house.  You would not believe how much snow we're getting!  My back porch is starting to look like and igloo.  We have this ~4 inch rail that goes around the porch, and it's been collecting snow since yesterday at about 10 am.  It gives a pretty decent measurement of accumulation.  There are some sides of it that I think are up to about 2 feet now.  I need to get my tape measure out there and take a photo so you all will believe me.  It's pure craziness (for a guy from FL!).  Haha...

More to follow....

~jb

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP