Friday, November 5, 2010

Ginger's Birthday Present Preview!

Been a while since I've done anything on here.  Trying to blow the dust off the blogging skillz with this post so I can add another later today that's a lot more detail heavy.  


So it's Fall now.  While the kids and I are all suffering through a round chest colds,  Ginger is in the Bahamas soaking up the sun rays on a 5-day cruise with her sister.  Even though she's out on a cruise, I still felt the need to get her a B-day present.  I've been checking out this dinnerware set at the local Wegman's or a while now.  They finally marked it down a little this past week, and with Ginger out of the house, seemed like the perfect time to splurge and pick it up!  :)  

Her b-day isn't for another two weeks or so, but I'm going to be on the road for it....again :(.  So anyway,  our plan is to set it all up on Sunday evening before she gets home and surprise her with it.  Her's hoping she's too busy in the Bahamas to be worried about what's on my Blog!  ;)

So, the design is called "Field of Flowers."  It's kind of Spring-y, but there's a bunch of dark browns in the set that keep it sort of earthy and balance it out (or at least I think!).

This wasn't part of the Field of Flowers set, but they had it displayed
with it, and I just love the dark color of it--had to have it too!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP